Mrs. Johnson's Classroom
CH 5 - Final Review NOTES!
CompuScholar - Instructions
Communication Skills - Use Pages 26-31
Indicates required field
1. What are some of the characteristics of good business writing?
2. Give 3 important tips you should keep in mind when conducting a business conversation on the phone.
3. Give 3 important tips you should keep in mind when conducting a business meeting.
4. Why is is important for business owners to listen carefully?
5. How do writing a business letter and writing a friend differ? What elements in a business letter would not appear in a letter to your friend?
6. How is speaking with customers and suppliers on the telephone similar to speaking with them face-to-face? How is it different? Is it necessary to have both types of communication? Why or why not?
7. Why is it important for a business owner to listen to their employees?
8. Why is it important for business owners to listen to their customers?
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.